• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

My wife is from philly and when i was there she thought inwas gonna get beat up.

I refused to order it with that cheese whiz yellow poop cheese and when I order i ordered a steak and cheese with provolone instead of a cheesesteak all the way.

I did get some funny looks.

Lucky you didn’t get stabbed. Pat’s or Geno’s? Geno’s baby!! My family is from north of Philly Bethlehem. Gotta stop at Geno’s on my way back every time.

So who the hell over the age of 5, eats ketchup on a hotdog? The perfect dog has mustard, chili, and onions! Mayo and hot sauce are acceptable additions to the aforementioned!

You ever sit there and think about what could have been ? That one girl that really clicked with you but you never took the chance on it ? Damn man .

Felt this, with this lightskin girl months ago, we knew each other for a long time, since elementary, stuff just started clicking but I never really took it serious tbh, we fell off ever since then and don’t talk no more, kinda regret that

Felt this, with this lightskin girl months ago, we knew each other for a long time, since elementary, stuff just started clicking but I never really took it serious tbh, we fell off ever since then and don’t talk no more, kinda regret that
Life’s to short, no regrets!

Man yes!!! And next week when I get my first tomato, I'll slather up 2 pieces of bread with Dukes, some tomato slices, few slices of jalapeno, salt, pepper and a big ol towel to catch all the juices running down my face haha.
Had that yesterday.... My maters have been coming off for a couple of weeks now. My peppers seem hotter this year. Maybe I am getting older and softer....lol

Back