• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

What is this ice cream slander? :)

Are all of you 7 years old to prefer the soft serve over real ice cream? What have you done in your lives to wreck your palates so horribly? Do yourselves a favor and pick up some Tillamook Waffle Cone Ice Cream at the grocery store right now.

Can't argue a well-done milkshake, however. They can often slot in as the top choice depending on mood.

What about gelato? Can't really make up my mind on it. Some really good. Some taste like Windex.

In the store bought ice cream game, it’s hard to beat Ben and Jerry's

Agreed, mustard as well. Those pickles on a Chic fil a sammich were sent here straight from hell too

Me and my wife debate the proper condiments for hot dogs regularly. She is solely mustard. Nothing else. I prefer bbq sauce on my hotdogs. Also cheese is a must have as well. If theres chili then I go with that and forget the bbq sauce.

I'll raise the stakes again amd let's see where people fall out.

Favorite chips! My choice was Tom's mesquite bbq and Doritos. This was the point of contention. The wife and stepson didn't view Doritos as chips because they are corn not potato. So what's your favorite chip. Are Doritos chips or something different? Then came the biggest question yet. Do you prefer crunchy Cheetos or the puffs?

Me and my wife debate the proper condiments for hot dogs regularly. She is solely mustard. Nothing else. I prefer bbq sauce on my hotdogs. Also cheese is a must have as well. If theres chili then I go with that and forget the bbq sauce.
I have actually never tried bbq sauce but I might now. I am a chili/cheese guy. Is it weird that I don't like chili and ketchup mixed

To get really crazy about it I love ketchup on my burger but won't order it actually on it. Cold/room temp ketchup on warm ketchup is a no go

Back