• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

Looking at the ensembles overnight, this has some validity to it. It doesn’t exactly switch to a complete fall pattern, but it does look like the extreme heat goes away.

I mean I will say the heat coming up isn't gonna be as bad as it was apparently (no more heat indexes over 110) so we are stepping down a bit but my bigger issue is how the rain has completely shut off again. Thats a much bigger problem

I mean I will say the heat coming up isn't gonna be as bad as it was apparently (no more heat indexes over 110) so we are stepping down a bit but my bigger issue is how the rain has completely shut off again. Thats a much bigger problem
There were some signs toward the end of the run that the STJ was about to start getting active… hopefully that will help you out some in the rain department

Hasn’t rained a drop here since Aug 7th.
So 23 days and counting, looks like we will easily hit 30+ days without rain, and then some! The mid 90s will help ease the drought! A1C1F55B-8BE1-4C24-8DA4-236B01934926.png

Looking at the ensembles overnight, this has some validity to it. It doesn’t exactly switch to a complete fall pattern, but it does look like the extreme heat goes away.

The GEFS was a bit muted but that tends to be the case with ensembles towards the end of the run. But make no mistake it looks ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like seeing the heat breakdown in the mid term. It pumps back later but that’s lala land and climo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjo stuck in maritime continent isn't helping to get a shakeup in the pattern but hopefully that will change soon

Goodness, who sent the heat to Maine??!? And the swampy, sticky, gross, "OMG I just stepped outside and now I need a shower" humidity?!?!?!??! Today was the hottest it has been, 84 was the high but man I felt like I was back in GA! I really can't believe I lasted 42 years down there, I will never again laugh at high heat and humidity levels in GA again!!! Bring on the COLD and SNOW!

Back