• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

True but when I lived in North Georgia I never looked for snow chances until Christmas. Our winter in Florida is lows in the 40s and high in the 50s.
Yeah, even as far North as Northern Virginia you don't really expect anything until around December 5th or so. Can definitely get a dusting or car topper before that though.

Significant wave height forecast for Gulf of Alaska is brutal as several high end typhoons eject out into the jet stream.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231009_161513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_161513_Chrome.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 14
Gettin close to that time of year! ☃️602FC2A4-ED07-4D27-8BA7-DF378EB67BE7.png

06z GFS gives the Midwest a nice stretch of Indian summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been reading a few things on winters up here and ironically, most things suggest we don’t want snow until after mid November! Or the winter will be pretty crappy with regards to snow and cold! I don’t know what to think, but the first winter I was up here20/21, I had 2-3 dustings in October and ended up with about 60” of snow total, so who knows! But I think the longer we have to wait on snow, the better! ☃️☃️☃️☃️

Back