• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

We’ve had a spectacular run of weather in the Chicago suburbs. Unfortunately this heatwave is about to get us good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't look too bad to me. Maybe a couple days in the upper 90s. After that a nice cool down.

3 weeks without a drop of rain come Tuesday! Just sad! 3839FB37-694C-4AF4-BB80-A8884A9F608E.png

GFS has insane heat in the upper Midwest. That coupled with no rain is going to lead to some serious drought and fire conditions.

GFS has insane heat in the upper Midwest. That coupled with no rain is going to lead to some serious drought and fire conditions.

Yeah I was noticing the 0z GFS last night 100s in Chicago on September 11th... Like how???

Yeah I was noticing the 0z GFS last night 100s in Chicago on September 11th... Like how???
Yep, damn ? is back! Hope hot September equals snowy winter! DAC3713F-B6A9-4EDA-B8E7-DE2D8BB74462.png

Back