Ostrich December

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Ahh come on! I don’t mean it as an attack on you I just am a bit suspicious the station reads too cold . Like I said your station would be the coldest reading outside the mountains and foothills right now. Don’t ban me please .
Haha I'm not going to ban you. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if there was a little bit of cold air drainage going on. I didn't start really doing these massive dives until the property behind my yard was logged. My Davis station is at 22.2 so they aren't far apart

Not a single flake for me. Not surprised but disappointed; it would have been nice at least to see a dusting. I'll take a cold Christmas as a consolation though! Down to 22.5 here. I would like to see what we could have reached tonight without the wind, maybe 12 or so, maybe a tick lower?

25F here been around 25-26 for an hour or so. I’d love to get to 19 but I’m doubting as we usually run higher than forecast here by a degree or two for whatever reason

The colder the air the stronger the inversion. I've seen the temp jump up 10 degrees from -3F with just a slight breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I'm not going to ban you. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if there was a little bit of cold air drainage going on. I didn't start really doing these massive dives until the property behind my yard was logged. My Davis station is at 22.2 so they aren't far apart

I live a legit cd spot. Theres a road that clears some trees and houses and crosses a railroad track I to a large expanse of open fields. Temp on good radiational cooling nights can see a 4 to 5 degree difference. @WeatherNC has also noticed this cold spot.