• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

48 hour GEFS trend for Christmas morning ?

View attachment 57501
Dang, looks like a rainy Christmas Eve, followed by a quick cold snap and then some moderation. I wish we could get back to the 18z look from yesterday or even the 0z look from last night. The extended looks rough again.

-NAO left pretty fast. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it's a mess. Nothing in the LR GFS suggests a widespread SE winter storm this run. At least it doesn't like like it will torch. And it is the LR GFS, so it's likely wrong. But wrong how? Anybody's guess.

I don’t like the influx of cold attic air over Siberia end of the month. There is nothing going to press on it.

335fa841ff35d0da1c42acffdfc651e8.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I spoke to a friend and he is a meteorology professor today. This may or may not have been mentioned but he said that mjo is actually in the western hemisphere and maritime continent. One is feeding off the other he said. Maybe Webber can attest. Not sure what that means moving forward but a little help from the epo I would appreciate it kindly

Back