• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

It has happened before in December.... remember 1989?
The last frame of the GFS would pretty much be a repeat. Those snowfall rates would be incredible on the Carolina coast. Of course this is just a fantasy, but definitely one for the archives though!C9C85BBC-6810-4D43-ACB1-14E93084C4CD.jpeg

You know I don't even think they had a storm this big all last winter lol best I remember was maybe an inch

WHAT...Areas of snow will move into northwest Arkansas Sunday
morning. Snow could be moderate to heavy at times before
shifting east of the area Sunday night. Total snow
accumulations of 3 to 5 inches possible below 1500 feet, 4 to 6
inches above 1500 feet.

Just looking through the 00z ops/ensembles and it wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t get back into a favorable pattern shortly after Christmas. As always it’s a wait and see game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I think that if we can get a -EPO or -WPO like February 2014, or even like the 18z GFS, we can get fireworks to happen with a cold high

I agree, I think that if we can get a -EPO or -WPO like February 2014, or even like the 18z GFS, we can get fireworks to happen with a cold high

Yep. I liked what I saw. I could be wrong and I thought I saw a +PNA trying to show up on day 10 of the euro last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back