• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

I miss Arctic highs coming out of Canada and suppressing lower pressure to our south with a deep H5 vortex over us moving on but that just doesn’t happen anymore, unless it happens to our west 0A12AFE7-A129-4C66-90BF-E1666DC350C9.png

I expected much more cold from this deep closed off feature but it’s nothing notable at all, just a decent late season chill at best View attachment 93153View attachment 93154
A deep late season chill is all we should expect for OCTOBER lol y’all make it seem like it should be snowing or something here ?? this is perfect Halloween weather REJOICE

A deep late season chill is all we should expect for OCTOBER lol y’all make it seem like it should be snowing or something here ?? this is perfect Halloween weather REJOICE
I mean I’m just saying man that’s 530dm heights that stuff typically means deep cold, that’s a very anomalous trough for October normally that would bring anomalous cold not barely below normal to average

I mean I’m just saying man that’s 530dm heights that stuff typically means deep cold, that’s a very anomalous trough for October normally that would bring anomalous cold not barely below normal to average
It's weird I glanced at the cpc analogs for D7 which was close to the euro. The years that were November were really cold the October years were cool but nothing eye popping

Back