• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

It's still cooler, this isn't Dec, Jan or Feb.... not sure what the expectation is for this time of the year. Is it above average, yes, is it down right warm yes, but you're not gonna get true arctic fronts rn with massive subfreezing temps. Heck average to a degree or two below is perfect walking weather, I've heard
We don’t get any changes in the pacific won’t matter what month winter we are in. Still going be pacific air . Could this be 11 12 winter repeat . Which is actually a top analog being discussed heading in to winter

We don’t get any changes in the pacific won’t matter what month winter we are in. Still going be pacific air . Could this be 11 12 winter repeat . Which is actually a top analog being discussed heading in to winter
So I've heard

Honestly, if its like 11-12 winter maybe thats for the best. After all, I've heard heating bills could be really high this year so a warmer winter would help a lot of people financially.
Plus we won’t have to worry about our neighbors 30 miles away getting rocked by a snowstorm while we get snow holed. This way everyone misses. We would all be in this together. :)

I’d take a cool down like that to, highs in the 60s lows around the mid 40s is great fall weather
Yeah but the bigger issue is they broke the euro. This thing has been a cut off machine since the upgrade. If that goes into winter where we start getting enough cold air it's going to be a tough road

Yeah but the bigger issue is they broke the euro. This thing has been a cut off machine since the upgrade. If that goes into winter where we start getting enough cold air it's going to be a tough road
20+ inch snow runs this winter ?

Reactions: SD
Back