• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

We would have the same 500Mb heights in NC as portions of the Arctic Circle...
Canadian agrees but it kinda sucks that there's no really good way to force the cold south and we are fairly zonal under the block. It's a decent setup for us to get the ever elusive widespread rain

Y’all can weenie the posts all you want but it looks like that warm euro run was just a fluke and it was just getting it’s feet off the ground with the new update.. that euro run really raised some eyebrows .. decent rains and some storms along with below normal 850s and that nice big upper level low … but we all know with these things they will flip flop a ton so I certainly don’t think we’ve seen the final product of what’s to come of the pattern .. but st least it won’t be burning and maybe just maybe it won’t be humid either

Y’all can weenie the posts all you want...

I don't need your permission. :p

Just be glad @SD hasn't added the clown reaction I requested yet. ?

761.gif

sausage-throw.gif

10 days out (for mid day Oct 23rd), but wouldn't this shock everybody:
View attachment 92640
The first cold rain CAD so beautiful.. almost as if it’s starting up right where it left off in may .. here we go ? … sucks cause if this was in December or January this has Miller B written all over it

Back