• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October '22

The 6z GFS loses it for the most part.
Pieces are still there and its a little N of yesterday’s runs! But I didn’t have a fantasy snow show up on any model till about December last year, so it’s all good!
Currently 29 degrees! ?☃️

Ended up with what will likely be the final day in the 90s for the year. By Monday night it’s forecast to be a few degrees above freezing. View attachment 123045

Can't believe we may not hit 55 Tuesday after today ? people are in for a shock

I mean yes we live in Oklahoma its not unheard of but it seemed like summer would never end...

Went through prettiest area of NC, Nantahalla forest on way back from wedding on Lake Chatuge, think thats how you say it. Hwy 64 in Clay and Macon county put the blueridge pkwy to shame. Ive been through every county in this state, lived and roamed several mtn counties. But just cant beat that trip from hayesville to Franklin on hwy 64

Attachments

• 20221015_134600.jpg
    20221015_134600.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • 20221015_174155.jpg
    20221015_174155.jpg
    989.8 KB · Views: 23
We came to Asheville for my buddy’s birthday at Sierra Nevada Brewery today and the leaves are perfect here. Got to be peak season

Back