• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October '22

89 in Tallahassee on Sunday and 88 in Albany. I could definitely see a few locations in GA hitting 90 briefly.
You’re talking about two cities that those highs are still within a few degrees of their averages this time of the year. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with temperatures in the south this weekend

You’re talking about two cities that those highs are still within a few degrees of their averages this time of the year. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with temperatures in the south this weekend
Honestly, you are falling into the snowlover87 aka dewpoint dan aka southeast ridge troll trap here, I'd ignore it and move on. He knows what he is doing lol

Honestly, you are falling into the snowlover87 aka dewpoint dan aka southeast ridge troll trap here, I'd ignore it and move on. He knows what he is doing lol
It's going to be in the low 80s this weekend very unusual and summer like have to go all the way back to almost the same dates last year to see 80s in mid October around here

Atlanta

SUNDAY
Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph
SUNDAY NIGHT
Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the upper 50s. Light west winds. Chance of rain 20 percent
MONDAY
Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Temperature falling into the low 60s in the afternoon
MONDAY NIGHT
Mostly clear. Colder with lows in the upper 30s
TUESDAY
Sunny, cooler with highs in the mid 50s
TUESDAY NIGHT
Clear. Lows in the lower 30s
WEDNESDAY
Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s
WEDNESDAY NIGHT
Clear. Lows in the lower 30s

It's going to be in the low 80s this weekend very unusual and summer like have to go all the way back to almost the same dates last year to see 80s in mid October around here
Oh yeah I get that, definitely going to be warm but he said 90s and specifically mentioned....... anyway

Back