• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Webb you don’t know what it’s felt like (actually I’m sure you may have a few memories of humidity left) but it’s been just bad recently haven’t felt a true fall feeling in a Little this will let us know cold temperatures actually still do exist ?
Low temps have been way above avg here. Even in the warmer Octobers of the past I cold usually wait until November to due a final mow of the season after the first weekend of October. This season I’ve had to mow all this month and I’m going to have to mow agin this weekend. My lowest temp so far this month is only 39 and was the only time I’ve hit the 30s for lows.

I’m simply blocking anybody who does not live in the SE this winter and yes it’s out of pure spite and jealousy. If you don’t have to suffer with us then I don’t care about your opinions.
It’s almost November and I’ve only had a coldest low of 27! The struggle is real! ?

I’m simply blocking anybody who does not live in the SE this winter and yes it’s out of pure spite and jealousy. If you don’t have to suffer with us then I don’t care about your opinions.

Of course I went through 5 horrible snowless winters in Dallas before the miracle of February ? (and last year despite the fact it snowed in Abilene and Waco before that had a rough start)

Back