• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Couple or so more days of warmth and then a nice stretch of Fall weather on tap. Looks like a real good shot of that first frost/freeze for many next week that missed out thus far
Yep, RDU has still missed out while all places just to the west are now "out of the growing season". We may see frost/freeze warnings for Raleigh eastward this weekend.

OP euro is back to back freezes for us next week the mean is slightly warmer. Looks like about half of my plants and most of my grass got fried last week anyway. With how dry it's been lately plants are just looking for a reason to go dormant
Imma lean on the cool side, low dews, cool days, light winds, maximum radiational cooling.... bet the models miss lows by a few degrees.

Imma lean on the cool side, low dews, cool days, light winds, maximum radiational cooling.... bet the models miss lows by a few degrees.
Sunday morning has some sneaky potential to get cold if we can kill the wind off with dews 28-30. Better chance of Sunday morning being near/just below freezing in Al/Ms/Ga closer to the weak sfc high

72 at RDU rn, 3 degree warmer than this time yesterday . It got to 77 there yesterday perhaps a chance at 80 today.
Came here to say this. Might as well go for 80 if it’s gone be this warm, why not.
Record is 81

I'm guessing last night's 0z CMC run some on here were getting excited about was a little out in left field (as usual).

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything more than some NW flow upslope snow showers in the mountains early next week.

View attachment 94688

View attachment 94687
Yeah I figured it wouldn’t hold but you always got to watch those little systems diving in from the north for some mischief

It’s interesting seeing the models pick up on continued disturbances coming out of the north west and diving down to continue a trough over the east and helping to maintain a ridge out west I would assume that flips at some point

Back