• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

You like a lot of different things making it hard to interpret sometimes. But if you're talking about the side of you that likes the SER, I agree with your assessment.

View attachment 94648
Yes, I like, love the southeast ridge, but man the cold and TPV sitting in Canada that could make its presence known towards the end of November, if it does something right then the chance of snow is higher then usual given how cold the source is

I feel like if we aren't able to score on a few winter events before mid December, that may be it for the winter, especially if January/February are torches. We all should really pull for a pattern that supports winter opportunities before we run out of time.

If 4 5 and 6 of mjo are supposed to be the phases that promotes a colder pattern east of the rockies and it's not happening, what kind of pattern do we need then? That part confuses me. Unless the mjo is hung up

If 4 5 and 6 of mjo are supposed to be the phases that promotes a colder pattern east of the rockies and it's not happening, what kind of pattern do we need then? That part confuses me. Unless the mjo is hung up
Need to get to P6 asap. P4-5 start to transition to not great as November moves along

I feel like if we aren't able to score on a few winter events before mid December, that may be it for the winter, especially if January/February are torches. We all should really pull for a pattern that supports winter opportunities before we run out of time.
You feel that way because you're reading too many of the nonsense posts here. Every time you see a map and hear welp Nina, you should just move on to the next post. Yes Nina influences the pattern, but it would be easy to believe that it's the only thing we need to pay attention to by reading many of the posts here. If it were only that easy.

We will have opportunities throughout the winter. Don't fret.

Dude relax it’s only November

Back