• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

After this stretch of warmth looks like a nice stretch of Fall weather, with a few more frost/freezing opportunities. Euro doesn't get out of the 40s next Tuesday
Is it showing clouds or sunshine though? If sunshine prolly a bit warmer . Regardless crisp . 50/30 versus 45/32 or something .

After this stretch of warmth looks like a nice stretch of Fall weather, with a few more frost/freezing opportunities. Euro doesn't get out of the 40s next Tuesday
And we probably warm on the backside of that and then potentially get cold on the backside of that. Who knew that variability happens thought it was supposed to be 90/70 still or 40/15 no other options

And we probably warm on the backside of that and then potentially get cold on the backside of that. Who knew that variability happens thought it was supposed to be 90/70 still or 40/15 no other options
It’s going to be warm AND cold in the SE during fall?!?! What the heck!

Since we are seeing ridging showing up in the EPO/WPO region chances are it repeats throughout the winter. Hopefully it evolves like 13-14. While that winter finished slightly about average overall because when it was warm it was very warm, it also had plenty of firgid weather and good snows for most. Can't remember if that was a La Nina or neutral but I'm almost certain it wasn't a El Nino.

Since we are seeing ridging showing up in the EPO/WPO region chances are it repeats throughout the winter. Hopefully it evolves like 13-14. While that winter finished slightly about average overall because when it was warm it was very warm, it also had plenty of firgid weather and good snows for most. Can't remember if that was a La Nina or neutral but I'm almost certain it wasn't a El Nino.
Neutral …

Brad P mentioned the low sea ice levels leading to more blocking and about how where the trough sets up can affect whether we have cold or end up getting SE ridged to hell.

That just confirms my personal feelings about a wild winter when it comes to temps, it could be w constant battle between the SE ridge and any troughs that may come.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Looks like the warmup on the backside of next weeks cool down might be short lived but that's getting out there and I don't know what post D10 looks like. Any who, I bet your like me and might start to worry when/if 10 day eps doesn't show any BN anomalies.

Looks like the warmup on the backside of next weeks cool down might be short lived but that's getting out there and I don't know what post D10 looks like. Any who, I bet your like me and might start to worry when/if 10 day eps doesn't show any BN anomalies.
Yeah even then it's still November and today was really nice. I'll start stressing over the anom maps when the snow window really opens

Same but then again I live in the best climo for snow I've ever lived in this winter ? not saying much but compared to Dallas and Alabama yeah...
It's been over 100 years since Tulsa had a snowless winter so you are almost guaranteed to see snow on the ground this winter.

It’s been a while since this -EPO/-PNA/+NAO/+AO look has occurred in the cooler season, have to go back to March 2020, this could become stubborn, but the TPV brings cold towards our side quite a bit, makes it a waiting game 08B21BC5-4CCE-48D9-80A3-BA26C11AE78E.png

Back