• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

The high was 55 and the low was 50 yesterday. Not much gradient.

Might still be in the 40s right now outside.

Next weekend will be interesting. A surface low traveling in a favorable spot for some snow in Alabama. Doesn't look like temperatures will cooperate. And if it's a closed low is still up in the air it seems.

Next weekend will be interesting. A surface low traveling in a favorable spot for some snow in Alabama. Doesn't look like temperatures will cooperate. And if it's a closed low is still up in the air it seems.
I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see a few snow/sleet/graupel reports outside of the mountains late next week of we keep this deep deep trough look

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see a few snow/sleet/graupel reports outside of the mountains late next week of we keep this deep deep trough look
I'd like to see more moisture on the northwest quadrant. If this thing drops in pressure more and is closed it'll happen. Very intriguing. I'f this would happen in January or February We'd be talking a bout a big snow event.

Back