• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Still trying on the GFS for Thursday/ Friday next week!?9E3EB444-F6D9-4746-9850-B21E041B3800.png

GEFS producing snow east of the mountains. 2nd run in a row I believe 1B0CB36D-1A6C-4213-92B3-6C7D25D4FFFF.png

GEFS says first freeze around 11-15 for Atlanta. That sounds typical for the fall season. I'm ready for these leaves to be down. I need to thin some sweet gums out and would like them to be less heavy.
Yeah I’m ready get leaves down and mulched into the ground , already getting prepared for spring . Looking forward to a even more beautiful yard next season .

I heard the euro seasonal came out today and pretty cold for this month and December if its correct. Big bering sea ridge indicated ??

I'll take my chances in the last 10 days of November to be honest
As early as the 20th might be pushing it for those of us outside the mountains and foothills, but I see you point. With the overall pattern progression appearing to follow LaNina climo, I could certainly see many of us on this board( perhaps some that are very overdue) scoring something from the last couple days of November and into December. One thing I would like to see after next weeks warm up is to start building some snow cover across the Ohio Valley and interior Northeast…. Hopefully when front comes through late next week it can start getting some Lake Effect going in those areas. I would be nice to have that help with any CAD that sets up.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see a few snow/sleet/graupel reports outside of the mountains late next week of we keep this deep deep trough look
Can’t wait for the clipper pattern that the GFS is showing, to come to fruition! ☃️

So is it raining in Durham on Sunday ? Out here planning a date so I need to know . Looks like no it’s too far west but idk.

Reactions: SD
Is it just me or has the warm up for next week starting to cool a bit?? Yesterday I was looking at highs 70-75 and lows 50-55 after Monday. Now while still seeing highs around 71-72, lows are in the upper 30s to low 40s until Friday when there’s clouds and rain.

Reactions: SD
Back