• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

We going to try to sneak a wudge in next week if we aren't careful
I’m pulling for y’all to get pellets tomorrow!! If y’all get frozen before I see a flake or pellet, all is wrong with the world! ??

Still think we moderate those temps next week to an extent. And SD is right, we are a couple tugs away from going from mid to upper 60's to a CAD wedge. Plus that severe look would be stout and a15 degree drop in an hour type of scenario next week.

Yeah not sure there's enough of a surface high to really propel the sfc bounday south into the area especially with a limited amount of rain/convection to the north
Right now no but it isn't going to take much to turn that into a CAD look.

Got below 39 degrees overnight for the first time this fall. Low temp was 33 and tonight I will get the first freeze of the season. October was way above average, especially the lows. It was the warmest lows on avg I can remember since moving here in 2006. The lows seem to be the most noticeable change I’ve observed since we’ve been in this warmer climate over the last decade.

Got below 39 degrees overnight for the first time this fall. Low temp was 33 and tonight I will get the first freeze of the season. October was way above average, especially the lows. It was the warmest lows on avg I can remember since moving here in 2006. The lows seem to be the most noticeable change I’ve observed since we’ve been in this warmer climate over the last decade.

Yeap seeing a lot more low 70 lows in summer and not many 20s and 10s for lows in winter and no more freezes in October. It was in the mid 90s the last time I remember it getting below 30 in October. I was at NCSU at the time and it was October 20 something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go with a chilly November and the rest of the winter garbage.

Yeap seeing a lot more low 70 lows in summer and not many 20s and 10s for lows in winter and no more freezes in October. It was in the mid 90s the last time I remember it getting below 30 in October. I was at NCSU at the time and it was October 20 something.

Hell we didn't into the 30s at all this October.

Back