• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

I have a hankering for a 45 degree cold rain . Do the models show any of that ? I actually wouldn’t mind a steady 45 degree rainy day. Especially if it is dry at @smast16 place .

SE Cold lover fans probably won't like the 12Z EPS quite as much as the 0Z.

Bump, it is clearly warmer than the 0Z with SERitis being suspected (diagnosis code "SER" I think). Let's all try to stay up tonight (not as hard now that it is standard time) and root on it going back to a colder EPS! the models love to go back and forth.

Eps mean is a little more troughed in the east later in the run but also a little less ridge out west. Go figure
Do what I do and take it one day at a time ! Today for example was excellent after 2 days in the 50s with freezes . We woke up to a hard freeze followed by temps in the mid 60s. So even today the mean would be below average . I know it’s not snow but it’s excellent weather .

As I've said, BAMwx hypes. You can see it right in this. Trying to increase NG prices with #ng/natgas. In contrast, Maxar never does any of this crap. They stick to wx, period, and don't hype that wx either whether it be cold, warm, neither, whatever.

Look at their name: "BAM". That says a lot right there. They want to be loud just like Bastardi.

As I've said, BAMwx hypes. You can see it right in this. Trying to increase NG prices with #ng/natgas. In contrast, Maxar never does any of this crap. They stick to wx, period, and don't hype that wx either whether it be cold, warm, neither, whatever.

Look at their name: "BAM". That says a lot right there. They want to be loud just like Bastardi.

Back