• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

If Thanksgiving verifies, it's one that got picked up fairly quickly and outside of a run or two stayed there.

Let the southern trend happen with this low pressure that has been showing up on the 23rd. It may turn out that there will be enough cold air to support winter weather for some.

(The GIF is the past 6 runs)
d036fe6ecfa942b72958d351143bb1ba.gif

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Let the southern trend happen with this low pressure that has been showing up on the 23rd. It may turn out that there will be enough cold air to support winter weather for some.

Yeah, this could get little interesting for a minor event for TN maybe north Bama. If the low trended south a bit with enough cold air, then something could happen. Thanksgiving miracle :weenie::weenie:

That's nothing more than a glorified cold front. The associated energy comes in way to far to the east and trough is way too for east as well. Maybe the mountains can squeeze a flake or two. Our time Will come next month

Last edited:
That's nothing more than a glorified cold front. The associated energy comes in way to far to the east and trough is way too for east as well. Maybe the mountains can squeeze a flake or two. Our time Wil come next month

THIS^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's nothing more than a glorified cold front. The associated energy comes in way to far to the east and trough is way too for east as well. Maybe the mountains can squeeze a flake or two. Our time Will come next month
Yeah, its nothing like the older runs showed with some energy and cold following an initial cold snap. I am in agreement with you that we should see a better chance next month, and let's hope something doesn't screw it up!

Negative Nancy! Some of our biggest snows come in March and November should have about the same sun angle! :)

That's nothing more than a glorified cold front. The associated energy comes in way to far to the east and trough is way too for east as well. Maybe the mountains can squeeze a flake or two. Our time Will come next year
FYP! :)

Negative Nancy! Some of our biggest snows come in March and November should have about the same sun angle! :)
November has a much lower sun angle than March and November is typically colder than March. Right now we have a sun angle equivalent to late January.

Back