• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Changeover could be soon in parts of Tennessee. Areas west of Nashville are in the upper 30s now. Lowest I have seen is 37 in Dickson.

HRRR went nuts over Tennessee with the latest run. I should mention that it has snow starting to break out imminently so it may be overdone.C596C94F-EF96-40F5-9114-1CFC958EF167.png

I can’t sleep because I’m so excited for later. Officially under a winter storm warning. NWS says 1-2 inches later today and 1-3 more inches tonight. Winter storm warning says 2-8 inches possible up over 2500 feet, so I’m excited. Gonna hit up the pancake house for an early breakfast, grab some Krispy Kreme for later, pick up more firewood, and then get set up for the storm. I can nap later ?

I can’t sleep because I’m so excited for later. Officially under a winter storm warning. NWS says 1-2 inches later today and 1-3 more inches tonight. Winter storm warning says 2-8 inches possible up over 2500 feet, so I’m excited. Gonna hit up the pancake house for an early breakfast, grab some Krispy Kreme for later, pick up more firewood, and then get set up for the storm. I can nap later ?
Crocketts breakfast camp right below you is really good as well. Big portions.

Back