• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Congrats VA! Not a bad run, but too warm. I’m not sure if there’s a good way to wiggle out of that predicament though.
View attachment 53903
I guess the perfect setup here further south is a slightly stronger trough in the NE, so it wouldn’t be to suppressed but could be cold enough, it literally needs to be perfect like that

I guess the perfect setup here further south is a slightly stronger trough in the NE, so it wouldn’t be to suppressed but could be cold enough, it literally needs to be perfect like that
What you had happen was a piece of energy that came down, and brought colder air but pushed the storm south. I feel like I’m repeating myself with this pattern. Really threading the needle.

Who knows, not that this model has been very accurate really.. still with all the warmth on this side of the globe, the SE has the coolest anomalies
: 1606380767191.png

Back