• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 12-13 Cold & Light Mix

Im hearing the Canadian looks good for TN. Anyone have a map?
1573635600-5rFNLF6ieCU.png
1573992000-WZ0S6XwjIPs.png
1573981200-7Tj9d038lJo.png

Higher elevations along 441 between Gatlinburg and Newfound Gap are favored in this setup. That’s where I would chase

Anyone have euro precipitation type map? Pivotal not that great to me

Keep in mind, that's not how wide the mixed precipitation is going to be. They are just showing the area's of where the mixed precipitation is going to be.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
.Yeah I knew that

Although I have had a number of dustings in November over the years, I have never had snow that fell the day before actually still be on the ground the next evening. Us folks up here in northern and eastern Tennessee definitely have a chance for that on Monday night into Tuesday night with this system. I know better then to get really excited as it could easily end up a rain only event considering it’s not even mid November yet. But if it does happen it will actually be pretty significant and something I won’t soon forget like snow on Christmas Day. Even a half inch would be super bonus snow in my book! Anyways good luck to everyone who has a chance of seeing some snow over the next 2 days:)

Back