• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

If I lived along or north of a line from okc to dc I would be pumped for the first 2 weeks of December. I still think there is a window where we could see something sneak into our region but areas just to our north look like they could do well in what might become a gradient pattern

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
This is a weak mean and way out there on the EPS but when you look at the members there certainly does appear to be a storm signal around the 1st week of Dec. Several members to me have that "battle line" overrunning type scenario you see with a gradient pattern you mentioned. Just how far south can it penetrate...

1574428954158.png

Way out there, but ~Dec 5 has been looking interesting on the GFS on some recent runs
Actually a few EPS members look somewhat interesting for that time period as well and the control is posted below but it is way out there and there could be colder solutions, warmer solutions or no solutions... lol

1574429143116.png

Actually a few EPS members look somewhat interesting for that time period as well and the control is posted below but it is way out there and there could be colder solutions, warmer solutions or no solutions... lol

View attachment 26311
Even if a storm in the time period doesn’t bring winter weather the the southeast, it would be nice to see a good snow pack start to build up in the Ohio Valley and Northeast to help solidify cold air masses the closer we get to peak climo. That’s something that’s been missing for a few years now with how mild Decembers have been recently in the east

Weird day, mid 60s with thick gray clouds all day, cool but humid as heck, you can smell the rain for sure. 1-2 inches of rain tomorrow. All the leaves should be knocked down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hasn’t rained like today , in about 6 months! It’s great ! 39DD9A7D-DCFA-401F-9811-89ACA29051B3.png

We’ve got some flooding issues here in Greenville. Not sure why weather advisories weren’t hoisted. It’s actually pretty bad. Terrible driving conditions. My yard is flooded above the gutter spouts. Most rain I’ve seen here in years

Back