• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Yeah, not sure what will happen in the LR. But the 6z GFS continues to show hope out towards the beginning of Thanksgiving week (again fantasy range). More realistically, it and the euro show a nice fall cool down at day 10. Lets see if that holds in the coming days.
Yep, I've seen much worse....

1604758940942.png

Yep, I'm still looking for comfort over anything else. Next Wednesday (11th) will showcase dewpoints at or above 70 for many of us eastern (SE) folks. Not comfortable.....
Dewpoints in the 70s in Mid November is beyond ridiculous. Has that ever happened before ?

Dewpoints in the 70s in Mid November is beyond ridiculous. Has that ever happened before ?
The ocean temps to the south and south/east of us are still really warm. All we have to do is get the wind to blow from that direction and we can still get a summer type (warm/humid) airmass. With the sun angle very low now, highs will probably not get too high; but lows will be bad. No lower than the dew point.

The ocean temps to the south and south/east of us are still really warm. All we have to do is get the wind to blow from that direction and we can still get a summer type (warm/humid) airmass. With the sun angle very low now, highs will probably not get too high; but lows will be bad. No lower than the dew point.

We need to get some TCs in there to mix it up then go ots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12z euro has a nice high shear decent cape severe setup for the western half of the se like myfro said earlier, its right 7 days out now... guess fall severe weather fixing ramp up bit appears,

This current weather is literally so perfect, headed to high rock lake for some warm fall fishing ! Literally the perfect weather to do things outside, don’t understand why anyone would complain about it, it’s only November
I'd agree with you if it was anytime b/w April 1 and October 1. For November... BRING THE COLD, BRING ON FALL!!!?

Massive N Pacific jet extension late next week definitely offers us the potential for a momentary reprieve from the SE US ridge in mid-November & perhaps a freeze for a large proportion of this board.

View attachment 51816
How many inches of snow we talkin ?

Back