• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Buford, I think you will see your share of ice storms this winter. Congrats. Just send some over to Arkansas ?
Im actually going to be in Georgia in about 2 weeks and won’t be back in Oklahoma until late January. I’m hoping to see more snow then ice in the future. I’ve had my fair share of ice for one winter. Wishing you luck in Arkansas though.

Im actually going to be in Georgia in about 2 weeks and won’t be back in Oklahoma until late January. I’m hoping to see more snow then ice in the future. I’ve had my fair share of ice for one winter. Wishing you luck in Arkansas though.

How come? Is it winter break for yall? That ice storm was in fall ??

How come? Is it winter break for yall? That ice storm was in fall ??
School stuff after thanksgiving is all online and then winter break goes until late January. While it may be a smaller chance of seeing snow back in Georgia, I know it isn’t impossible. I would rather see a snowstorm back in Georgia then In Oklahoma. It would be more special to me. Even if Georgia fails at snow I still got a whole February and part of March in Oklahoma for snow and I know they can still get big storms then.

Not to stray into the global warming arena but let me make an observation. I've been in my job for 20 years. I Hired in on July 1pth 2000. I work in a very large warehousing environment with no air conditioning of any kind.

The first 10 years I worked I remember being in long sleeves and jackets by the beginning of November. As the years have progressed that is no longer the case. I havent even broke out a long sleeve shirt yet.

Not to stray into the global warming arena but let me make an observation. I've been in my job for 20 years. I Hired in on July 1pth 2000. I work in a very large warehousing environment with no air conditioning of any kind.

The first 10 years I worked I remember being in long sleeves and jackets by the beginning of November. As the years have progressed that is no longer the case. I havent even broke out a long sleeve shirt yet.
I was born in July 2000! I think the high was 86 degrees in Charlotte the day I was born . Cool summer that year .

Back