• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Don't worry, just like no two storms are alike no two winters are alike! No repeat of 05-06 or 11-12 coming. It'll surely suck just as bad as those. It'll just find a different way to suck. I've embraced the inevitable suck that's coming!
strong la nina in coming... what would u expect. lol

I can confirm that we did have a freeze my Bermuda is brown. Probably will be green again by next Friday

Gfs = ridge retrogression
Yep it starts getting us where we need to be by 11/20.

While late November snow is rare the climo door starts opening for more and more of us after 11/15. It's almost go time

The below isn't an ugly look and would certainly set the mood for the holidays. Maybe I'm in there minority but I certainly like for my late November to new years to be chillygfs_z500_vort_us_63 (1).png

Yep it starts getting us where we need to be by 11/20.

While late November snow is rare the climo door starts opening for more and more of us after 11/15. It's almost go time

The below isn't an ugly look and would certainly set the mood for the holidays. Maybe I'm in there minority but I certainly like for my late November to new years to be chillyView attachment 51770
Late Nov to New Years is my favorite time for it to be cold. I don't care as much for cold after the holidays.

Back