• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

2 different animals, no chemicals to my knowledge. That stuff in ohio was banned from arisols in the 70's. Used for pvc production. Dead fish was telling in that video.
The fire in NC is a salvage yard fire not a train as I understand it. The train derailment is worst case scenario for those communities

The train derailment mess is weirdly similar to the plot of an Adam Driver Netflix movie that came out a few months back. I think it's called White Noise. It is a very strange movie.

NTSB released a update indicated a axel Bering was the cause of the accident. The train went 20 miles with a malfunctioning rail car axle. Solution would be to put fitted bearing sensors on the train's to prevent this from happening again. Southeastern made this change already.

NTSB released a update indicated a axel Bering was the cause of the accident. The train went 20 miles with a malfunctioning rail car axle. Solution would be to put fitted bearing sensors on the train's to prevent this from happening again. Southeastern made this change already.
NTSB made this exact recommendation in 2007, but Norfolk Southern did not act on it.

Anybody keeping up with the Murdagh trial? I've been watching it more lately, and from everything I'm seeing, The prosecutor is not doing a very good job providing evidence. I will not be surprised if he gets off.
Murdaugh is not a good person but I'm not convinced he killed the wife and kid.

Anybody keeping up with the Murdagh trial? I've been watching it more lately, and from everything I'm seeing, The prosecutor is not doing a very good job providing evidence. I will not be surprised if he gets off.
Murdaugh is not a good person but I'm not convinced he killed the wife and kid.
Gonna be hard for him to skate the fact he was there within minutes before the murder. Then lied about it and yet his families guns were used in the killing?

Gonna be hard for him to skate the fact he was there within minutes before the murder. Then lied about it and yet his families guns were used in the killing?
I just don't know about using two separate guns..hmmm idk

Back