• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

So the warner guy tells an ex Gf he had cancer and was leaving her all his stuff. Should be easily verifiable info. If that's true then this could be just that simple.

At the same time if he was wanting to.leave his stuff to people he really couldnt just say "heres my stuff, I'm blowing up Nashville xmas morning". Hopefully they can verify that diagnoses.

Nashville conspiracy theory cancel. This dude was making bombs for over a year and the police had been asked to check him out. Yet another attack where the name of the perp was known to police and slipped through the cracks.

In the end this is just gonna be a crazy old guy.

Nashville conspiracy theory cancel. This dude was making bombs for over a year and the police had been asked to check him out. Yet another attack where the name of the perp was known to police and slipped through the cracks.

In the end this is just gonna be a crazy old guy.

Did she sign an affidavit?

Last time I checked, I don't think it is legal for citizens to manufacture bombs. Seems like you might get in trouble for that. But maybe you can. I don't know.

Did she sign an affidavit?

Last time I checked, I don't think it is legal for citizens to manufacture bombs. Seems like you might get in trouble for that. But maybe you can. I don't know.

No she went to a mental hospital because she was suicidal. It was the attorney who raised the redflags and reported Warner to police.

Just a crazy guy is how this will shake out. No major plot to cover up anything up.

No she went to a mental hospital because she was suicidal. It was the attorney who raised the redflags and reported Warner to police.

Just a crazy guy is how this will shake out. No major plot to cover up anything up.
Right, ok. Crazy old grandpa just wanted to damage a couple of buildings.

737-500 went down off Indonesia. Flightradar24 shows it getting to 10k feet and then a very sudden and fast descent into the ocean. Debris being found. Sadly there were around 60 to 70 people onboard

Back