• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

95% chance the bomber will have died in the explosion and will have been just a crazy old grandpa who just got a little depressed around the holidays and decided to elaborately off himself by detonating a bomb in a downtown area, which luckily happened to be largely devoid of people on Christmas morning.

Let's see how it comes out.

95% chance the bomber will have died in the explosion and will have been just a crazy old grandpa who just got a little depressed around the holidays and decided to elaborately off himself by detonating a bomb in a downtown area, which luckily happened to be largely devoid of people on Christmas morning.

It’s weird normally information seeps out quick but we aren’t hearing much from this one .

Anthony Quinn Warner , a 63 year old man is the person of interest right now.

Wow. Nice to see a simple explanation. Thought with the recent crazy stories hitting the internet that this was a site that has NSA and software programs ran by the guy running Dominion that this was about to hit high level conspiracy type stuff.

Wow. Nice to see a simple explanation. Thought with the recent crazy stories hitting the internet that this was a site that has NSA and software programs ran by the guy running Dominion that this was about to hit high level conspiracy type stuff.
Of course you know i was being facetious. Haha

Also read that the bomber was playing the song Downtown from the RV, too. Just crazy. I don't think it was just a suicide. I do think that was part of it, but the guy was targeting something there, too. Probably the AT&T building for some reason.

Lol so it looks like grandpa scrapped his plans to spend some time over the holidays with his dogs in the woods because he became concerned about 5G tech allowing for too much surveillance. So he decided to make a self-sacrifice for humanity try and blow up the data center to shut it all down.

I mean, how many people actually believe this stuff anymore?

Lol so it looks like grandpa scrapped his plans to spend some time over the holidays with his dogs in the woods because he became concerned about 5G tech allowing for too much surveillance. So he decided to make a self-sacrifice for humanity try and blow up the data center to shut it all down.

What is so unbelievable about it? What is the better narrative?

Some of those 5g people are bat ---- crazy.

What is so unbelievable about it? What is the better narrative?

A guy with alarm and explosive handling credential builds a RV bomb that has an alarm. Ok sounds reasonable. He has no real voter history we cant lump him into any category without some other source of ideology via social media postings.

Default for some: this guy was blowing up the dominion servers that allowed the Venezuela coup to contact the German servers that rigged the election for Biden.

Some of those 5g people are bat poop crazy.
Yeah there's a lot of craziness out there. I thought they would have used the "he was really depressed" angle. But they went the conspiracy theory route.

A guy with alarm and explosive handling credential builds a RV bomb that has an alarm. Ok sounds reasonable. He has no real voter history we cant lump him into any category without some other source of ideology via social media postings.

Default for some: this guy was blowing up the dominion servers that allowed the Venezuela coup to contact the German servers that rigged the election for Biden.
As we all know, partially disrupting a server farm sets back 5g tech for years. Almost as silly as the Dominion angle.

And apparently, instead of trying to take out other 5g tech, he decided to just go ahead and end it all by blowing himself up and leave us all to deal with the bad 5g stuff that's coming. Selfish guy.

Haha I was reading through the fox news fb comments on one of these articles and it was a cesspool of people going on about this being about the election. I couldn't even tell if the comments were real people or bots.

As we all know, partially disrupting a server farm sets back 5g tech for years. Almost as silly as the Dominion angle.

Sure. We may never know this guys real motive. People are assigning motive rapidly and without much real info to go on.

Haha I was reading through the fox news fb comments on one of these articles and it was a cesspool of people going on about this being about the election. I couldn't even tell if the comments were real people or bots.

Sadly they're a bunch of real people. The hunting forum I'm on is full of conspiracy theorist nowadays.

Sadly they're a bunch of real people. The hunting forum I'm on is full of conspiracy theorist nowadays.
After years of official stories, narratives, and statements by leaders, officials, media, etc. being shown to be exaggerated, spun, or outright fiction, the lack of trust is not surprising. Lots of conspiracy theories are ridiculous, but many of them have been proven to be conspiracy facts over the years.

Back