• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Lol I wonder if we finally stop getting violent tornadoes in early March this year

12Z EPS vs 0Z: warmer 3/1 with even stronger super torch but torch is super shortlived with colder 3/3-6 vs 0Z with near normal instead of AN

Literally a perfect pattern for heavy rain with a SW stuck out west and a trough in Canada on top of the southeast ridge basically keeping a stationary front in place with waves of heavy rain DCEEA0C4-1851-4B3A-B901-CA806DBE0236.png354A935B-AE2C-4945-B6B7-3042290B23BB.png0BD3E709-BAB5-42C4-860E-30DF686AD425.png

I think what's going to suck is when the pv falls back apart.
it’s interesting how the SSWE-Pv disruption-coupling was, it all translated/coupled at one time vs spurts here and there, that’s what has JC was sorta puzzled about

Wednesday looks like a picture perfect day, still gonna be some mud around but looks like most of us in central nc will reach well into the 60s, with folks south of the Triangle probably reaching the 70s. Excited for it.
Might be the first time since November for a shot at 70 here (way to long)
Gonna reel me in a huge winter bass on Wednesday

Wednesday looks like a picture perfect day, still gonna be some mud around but looks like most of us in central nc will reach well into the 60s, with folks south of the Triangle probably reaching the 70s. Excited for it.
Also the mosquitoes are gonna be really bad this year with all the standing water around. Enjoy the nice weather here the next week or two before all the critters come back out

Back