• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Last two runs of the GFS shows basically the entire state of SC staying above freezing the entire time. Is spring here to stay?
Hard to really put a lot of faith in the GFS past 4 or 5 days. The overnight EPS run shows an East coast trough building in around the 3rd or 4th.

Another day and another day of cartoons. The overall trend has been warmer since Friday. Will that continue? Opinions?

I know I said this a few days ago, but I'd be skeptical of giant long-range warm-ups in the Carolinas until we quit dropping troughs into New England.

Here's yet another long-range warm-up that's turning into CAD in the medium range.

Lol!

View attachment 76629

View attachment 76630
Man what is causing these constant barrages of troughs in SE Canada, it’s infuriating it won’t stop !

That’s not how winter works . Winter isn’t 38 degree rains and 8 degrees below an average . That’s weather ! It will end and balance out . A nice year with minimal CAD would be nice .
Just like it takes a while for it to cool down in September it takes a while to warm up consistently...I would argue there's less cads than there has been in years prior...

Reactions: SD
Just like it takes a while for it to cool down in September it takes a while to warm up consistently...I would argue there's less cads than there has been in years prior...
Edit... Not in the most recent years I'm talking 20-30 year average

Back