• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

The V16 had a better look IMO. The GFS would be way too warm verbatim. The V16 is slower to retreat the SE Canada vortex and just needs to southern vort to hold together a bit longer to be really good.

Yeah Icon was better.....we are 6 days out.....if it is going to snow this weekend it would be nice if the models could all agree on that by tomorrow and then just hold that solution till it actually happens...

View attachment 77393
I'll see you Friday evening when we are still hoping lol. It's going to be a painful week a less sheared wave is slower which means a better opportunity to phase. But the icon and gfs seemed a little faster with pushing the ridge to our west east.

I am trying to hard not to get excited but man it's becoming increasingly difficult not to at least be somewhat optimistic about this weekends system. We are so close to a big dog and honestly, this is probably one of the best looks we have had all winter. But as we know here in the Carolina's, these models cometh and taketh like it's a damn hobby.

Maybe be Euro will lead the way. I’m actually going to lean on mostly the Euro/V16 for this one. Since the V16 goes operational soon I put it a notch above the GFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back