• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Models coming in very interesting today at 12z this feature has to be watched you get the atmosphere a bit cooler or get some evaporated cooling going on and it’s game on for our next flizzard .. CMC showed good potential and even some of the models like GFS have shown a flizzard after this low moves away ... yeah my weenie has been restored at 12z .. now back away from me warm weenies 1615665154772.gif

Models coming in very interesting today at 12z this feature has to be watched you get the atmosphere a bit cooler or get some evaporated cooling going on and it’s game on for our next flizzard .. CMC showed good potential and even some of the models like GFS have shown a flizzard after this low moves away ... yeah my weenie has been restored at 12z .. now back away from me warm weenies View attachment 78814
It’s getting close to April and there’s a 2 sigma +NAO/+AO around that time (no cold) .... snow is done

Back