• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Went from a eastern trough to severe look around day 10 + if the S/W trough ejects, Tis the season 4C5BD461-F5C1-4234-9445-0B03257BBE81.png8989F913-99B6-45A7-B9E1-ECA845CD347A.png

Probably. Either way that Monday through Tuesday period looks cold for us. Makes me wonder how quickly we can recover before the next system
I’m honestly shocked that severe wx threat hasn’t turned into a wedge yet, looks like the first system sorta undercuts the GL ridging and cuts off any feed from above so SW flow quickly takes over

Reactions: SD
????? I was just about to put in here “wow I can’t believe we haven’t even at least been NAM’d for this upcoming CAD” nice to see we still have that ice chattering cold rain on the way .. onset ice??? Nahhh... unless ? oh and also fook the warm weenies I’m bringing out the big guns .. the 18z GFS C9EDBA6C-DED1-42C2-A6D5-9AC5A1FDF860.png

Back