• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

I guess I'm canceling my week off next week. Can't install a French drain while its pouring buckets. After 10-12 days no rain, it's really going to start the day I'm supposed to start....

GSP says 81 here today. I’m skeptical, since the warm days this week have busted 1-4F low. Currently 49F
56 and sunny here ! It’s on ! Cloud cover aided in the low staying high now it’s gone and clear baby! Skies the limit ! 100 possible today in a very exact backyard in chalybeate springs !

I guess I'm canceling my week off next week. Can't install a French drain while its pouring buckets. After 10-12 days no rain, it's really going to start the day I'm supposed to start....

Nothing going in the ground with this much rain, 1615554721703.png

And just for the record, I blame Nicky B and his dumb 'cold rain' guarantee.

I don't think the CLT metro hits the forecasted high today. I think that cloud deck will keep things in the mid 70's. The Triangle on the other hand will probably get close to 80, if not higher.
You’re probably right... the high clouds are already dimming the sunshine a bit here. It’s ok though mid 70s will be perfect for a round of golf this afternoon

Back