• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Yeah we don’t need a PV lobe visiting when things are growing on average, at that point that’s wishing for a AG disaster

1. We don't need the tornadoes and the dangerously high heat indices that you openly root for and salivate over, either. We also don't need the wintry precip, which can also cause deaths. So, you have no room to talk. The best thing is for neither of us to criticize each other's wishes or else that would make us hypocrites. This is a slippery slope. As I have been saying recently, different stokes for different folks. I haven't criticized those wishing for severe wx recently unless they later say "prayers" or something similar because it sounds phony. If there were to be an ag disaster from late cold that I rooted for, I won't be later posting "prayers" for the farmers.

2. As I think you have said, specific wx will of course either happen or it will not regardless of our wishes as it is already predetermined.

1. We don't need the tornadoes and the dangerously high heat indices that you openly root for and salivate over, either. We also don't need the wintry precip, which can also cause deaths. So, you have no room to talk. The best thing is for neither of us to criticize each other's wishes or else that would make us hypocrites. This is a slippery slope. As I have been saying recently, different stokes for different folks. I haven't criticized those wishing for severe wx recently unless they later say "prayers" or something similar because it sounds phony. If there were to be an ag disaster from late cold that I rooted for, I won't be later posting "prayers" for the farmers.

2. As I think you have said, specific wx will of course either happen or it will not regardless of our wishes as it is already predetermined.
I honestly just want the weather we’ve been having lol

NAM had a stronger SE Canada vortex so at least it was tied to H5 vs a overall correction
I'm more disappointed with the 12k and hrrr being wet. I'd be ok with 55-60 and some clouds 47-52 with high based rain drops and virga is getting to stink after this work week. Maybe Sunday will make up for it

Preach

Back