• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Oh wow icon coming in nice with that upper level low .. snow on northwest edge now .. this really can produce its own cold air .. can’t deny the possibility with models latching on ... if not snow then another 33 rain ?
You sir the biggest weenie I’ve ever seen, you see 1 snow pixel on a model and go insane, next winter really needs to serve up lol, we’re down bad

It's been sleeting in LaGrange so maybe you will get some too ?
Good for you! I just got virga, and sprinkles. Maybe the upper low Goofy is tossing up will give a nice late March band of snow. It's happened before twice in the last 20 years, lol. I'd just like to see some more cold air. It's been so hot lately, I guess all I can hope for in the years to come are anomalous winter wonders, since it will have trouble getting us our usual yearly totals when it's hot all winter. And to me, anything over 20 for a winter season low, is a hot winter mess.

Back