• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Wow! It’s happening ! I’m not sure about the setup but often times during the summer a hot spot from just northeast of Raleigh all the way to Richmond exists ! Happened last summer when that region hit 100 multiple times while Raleigh didn’t ! It’s happening today looking at temp map look like widespread mid to upper 70s across the map there. Warmer than rest of south. Want to say it’s because of down sloping winds off the mountains plus sandy soil?

Can’t wait till the SE Canada vortex backs off after, yk what let’s get it done and over with now
Have patience , it won’t be as long lasting or as cold as these stupid models show . I’m telling you they are overdoing things . They may get it right that the vortex will be there but they will miss the lack of snowpack , warmer climo, drier soils etc.... they don’t know ! Let’s dry things out even more .

I'd love that if us east of 95 guys could add 10 degrees to that and be in the upper 60s while the CAD zones wedged in at 40. Its always neat to see such sharp and drastic temp gradients.

No. I can assure you, they are not as fun as they may look. ? ?

Back