• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

March actually running 1.5 degrees below normal so far. Average high and low for today is 62/38 . Definitely not a very snowy temp combo...
Lows are -0.5F, highs are +0.7F, for +0.1F through 9 days. I think lows will end up being AN by the end of the month, highs will be interesting, very CAD dependent.

Lows are -0.5F, highs are +0.7F, for +0.1F through 9 days. I think lows will end up being AN by the end of the month, highs will be interesting, very CAD dependent.
Of course your area isn’t below average... Columbia to Raleigh is though. Interesting thing I noticed is that often times Columbia and eastern sc will match eastern nc anomaly wise while you screw heads will be above average or average or something . Also CAD is meaningless , you don’t live in a particularly CAD strong area !

Of course your area isn’t below average... Columbia to Raleigh is though. Interesting thing I noticed is that often times Columbia and eastern sc will match eastern nc anomaly wise while you screw heads will be above average or average or something . Also CAD is meaningless , you don’t live in a particularly CAD strong area !
Uh, what?

I wonder what the temperature is. Nearby stations are reporting 54, 51, 50, 43, 46, 43, all in like a 10mi radius

I feel like lasts nights CMC was on to something, let’s see what 12z stuff does but given the tendencies this winter it wouldn’t shock me

I've got 67F, KSPA across town with 66F. Excited to see how high we go. GSP forecast 74F as of now

Back