Pattern May: gateway to everyone's favorite season

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
You guys growing cactus now down that way? At the rate we are going we will be the new southwest by 2020!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
?
I might start a cactus farm, for real!
It hasn’t rained since the Sunday before last, I believe!! So going on 14 days with 0 rain. One county away from me had 2-3” of rain and golfball sized hail, Friday or Saturday evening

Anyone got D11+ of the eps? Looks like at d10 it's kicking the trough out of the west and beating the ridge down some

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone got D11+ of the eps? Looks like at d10 it's kicking the trough out of the west and beating the ridge down some

Yes, the ridge gets beaten down more with not as hot and precip increasing markedly from almost none before that day. Still plenty warm but an improvement for sure. Biggest increase in precip in E half of NC with 0.75-1" for days 11-15 combined.

Last edited:
Summer is here. Saw lightning bugs for the first time tonight.

Atleast he can’t be as wrong as he was about winter
I think if we said above normal temps every month for now own. I think we would be right 99/100 times. Unfortunately. ?
Maybe the pattern will flip in a few years.
I also heard that our clothes could cause global warming now. Wow!! ??

With all the rain during winter and spring that would take a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I would think short term issues no doubt, top soil drying out affecting grass, crops even increased fire danger potentially. But long term issues, water table, lakes and reservoirs should still be ok for a while. But with no widespread rain in sight and temps approaching a 100 it sure won't take long

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lol at the 00z GFS and EURO. That's certainly a big change beyond mid-next week.

Maybe it's just a fluke.

Last edited: