• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

I really wouldn't punt until you saw what was going to happen with the stuff over towards rock hill. Looks like there is a meso low with that which could keep it going into your area in the next hour

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The storms are fading as they drift west and north

I've had 5.93" of rain since May 15th and while I'm pretty sure it rained again today I think I've just missed really getting hit hard again like the day I got almost 3 inches.

This is cool for a stretch but eventually it's too much when it's starting to bring out the ants, and it is.

its gonna be a long summer here I can just tell

Already got all-time highs on the models :eek:

Kind of bizarre that we're about 2 inches below normal in rainfall this month even though it's been cloudy, wet and muggy for so long...

I've had 5.93" of rain since May 15th and while I'm pretty sure it rained again today I think I've just missed really getting hit hard again like the day I got almost 3 inches.

This is cool for a stretch but eventually it's too much when it's starting to bring out the ants, and it is.

With still 3 days to go and partially thanks to Alberto, Augusta has already had a whopping 7.85" of rainfall this month. Per records that go back to 1871, that places the current May already at the 3rd highest on record! The only others wetter: 9.61" in 1979 and 8.63" in 1873. I'll be closely watching to see if 2nd or even 1st place will be overtaken with the showers in the forecast the next 3 days.

its gonna be a long summer here I can just tell

Already got all-time highs on the models :eek:
TWC said Dallas was forecasted to hit 105 Saturday! That sounds fun!:cool:

I officially cleared 10" on the month yesterday at my locale, which really started May 15th. And it's raining hard again so I might be adding another 1"+ to that.

I'm south of the airport, but there's really only one reason for the difference, a popcorn storm fired up and sat on top of me Sunday the 20th and didn't really get to the airport.

rather have heat than this stubborn never gives up pattern.. ugh, ready for a change. Don't give a crap if we 'need' the rain..

Yeah, I grew up in Central Texas heat, I remember, but I was a kid, athletic and could handle it back then.. :) This soggy,humid weather is getting on my nerves.

These bad boys came rolling through this mormi g
0f234906b94d216ef1c5b40a9f79b4fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Pattern change first of next week

Yep, nice frontal passage, temps down to low-mid 80s, then , NC, SC peeps need to watch for MCS’s pattern as early as this Friday/Saturday, coming around the Plains death ridge!

Been raining for over 3 hours
68086c5546df411daee00d09f5791e1b.gif

And those areas to the south have received a widespread 5+ inches, with spots up to 10 or greater. Some of it is spreading over into GA now too. Just hope it doesn't give Helen too much rain, as they are having flooding issues this morning.

Been raining for over 3 hours
68086c5546df411daee00d09f5791e1b.gif

Wonder if that complex sets off more storms in E GA and W SC, as it looks to be collapsing

Back