• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

E494E6A1-A856-4471-A836-8343DC77BAEA.png
What is this sort of light “bow echo” (if you could even call it that) that appeared on radar earlier? It was slowly moving south.

Last edited:
It's amazing how I can get all of the thunder and lightning but never get a heavy / torrential downpour from these storms.

Love the storm that moved through SE Charlotte/Union County. Lots of lightning, wind, a little bit of hail and very heavy rain. It feels great outside now! Only question is do we get more storms later on or has the atmosphere stabilized enough to prevent more tonight? HRRR showed the possibility.

Love the storm that moved through SE Charlotte/Union County. Lots of lightning, wind, a little bit of hail and very heavy rain. It feels great outside now! Only question is do we get more storms later on or has the atmosphere stabilized enough to prevent more tonight? HRRR showed the possibility.
I’ve gotten now 2.4” of rain from that storm and it’s still coming down. That puts me at 12.3” since last Monday and 15.5” for the month. I’m beginning to wonder if I have a chance at 20” by the end of the month.

Officially the hottest day of the year so far. Already up to 87 and it’s not even 1:00. Wouldn’t be surprised to see 90 today.
Didn’t quite make it to 90 before the storm rolled through here earlier. High ended up being 89 here. I also picked up about half an inch from that storm too.

1590360152506.png

More rain and storms on move. Just in time for Memorial Day. Hope there is not any rough weather.

GSP missed the boat on this one. Mooresville is a disaster. No flood warnings issued. Where is @isohume

I get the double doozy today and this time I’m home for it. For such a tiny thing it is actually pouring and quite windy here right now.DF2B837A-CAD6-4E47-BBF7-16498107F3DB.png

I saw a lot of flooding near Crabtree Creek from that storm that sat over Raleigh yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back