• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

We are on love for summer activities! Try it man promise you will be hooked.
To each his own. I hate summer with a passion. Yeah those summer activities are nice in the mid 80s. But that never happens anymore. Like clockwork every year mid May we hit 90s and never look back. 95+ is miserable no matter what activity you're doing.

To each his own. I hate summer with a passion. Yeah those summer activities are nice in the mid 80s. But that never happens anymore. Like clockwork every year mid May we hit 90s and never look back. 95+ is miserable no matter what activity you're doing.

Call me crazy, but the hotter it is the more I enjoy being outdoors. At least until you start hitting temps of over 100. That I can live without.

I used to hate summer with a passion. But now having a pool I can't wait for 95 degrees. Still like Fall and Winter the most but summer is a welcome change of pace now.

I hope the cool down disrupted the severe weather. And when we do heat up severe weather is kept at bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

? Been doing them. They can easily be done without 90s and high humidity. Southeastern summers are inhumane and no one should have to endure them.
There is nothing at all nice about being under a death ridge of sinking air without a cloud in the sky and 95 degree sunshine baking your soul. It hasnt even started and I just want to make it stop!

Well I for one am not a fan! Summer storms are great but that ridge parked right over us will not allow that. Hopefully that's not a sign of dominant pattern this summer or it'll be a hot, dry, boring miserable season.

Modeling has been downright awful this year, so hopefully, it's wrong about that ridge as well. I can't handle dry heat and drought.

Like a hole in the head, but it is what it is ... actually, it's always May 20th, +/- and September 20th, +/- when changes occur. So, once again we have an inland North Florida summer on tap ... just another reason to hit the Art Loeb trail above 4,000 ft in July ... ;)

Last edited:
Back