• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

4921ea87f1d68097f2eb90bceb7355a3.jpg

Isn’t this a similar set up to what brought those 3 supercells through upstate sc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there some sort of cold air damming going on... whats with the temps across the northern piedmont of NC and central VA... why is it 73 in Raleigh, 68 just north of us, while warmer places DC north, and places to the sw. I swear there is some sort of cold air damming always in any form. I love being the only below avg spot on the east coast again ( sarcastic) . Duck NC colder than montauk...

Looking forward to dead veggies next week, anyone else? Places west of the apps in TN and KY could be looking at a hard freeze and challenging all-time record lows, not daily.

Absolutely beautiful on Jekyll Island yesterday and today. Low-mid 80s with that nice breeze. Pretty humid being on the water of course, but I'll take it this time of year.

183279a0f739e9d96a4656783e77b7cc.jpg

Is severe weather potential increasing for Monday? Nam soundings for ne Georgia upstate sc looks to have a severe potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One positive thing about this Spring despite what's shaping to be a ------ May... Spring started in March as it should instead of nonstop wait for it only to jump into summer in May. March has been a rather chilly month last few years so to have a warm March was a blessing.

Back