• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

Who you got for tomorrow morning, Euro v/s 3km NAM. My money would be on the Euro giving heavy odds but when every other model is like the 3km. ?

Euro3km.gif

Nam gives some foul looking soundings around CLT on Friday, supportive of tors lol, is 2020 gonna 2020 again, also worth noting those hodographs are quite impressive with nice low level hodos and then the mid levels/upper levels fanning out, its prob the nam being the nam lol FD7CC80F-3DC3-4256-A2A2-F3D876BAF095.png43249E9E-20B2-46E5-B47A-14D712E4F273.png

Nam gives some foul looking soundings around CLT on Friday, supportive of tors lol, is 2020 gonna 2020 again, also worth noting those hodographs are quite impressive with nice low level hodos and then the mid levels/upper levels fanning out, its prob the nam being the nam lol View attachment 42121View attachment 42122
I just want GSP to mange 1.02 inches of rain between now and Sunday night. If it takes severe storms so be it! Lol

Nam gives some foul looking soundings around CLT on Friday, supportive of tors lol, is 2020 gonna 2020 again, also worth noting those hodographs are quite impressive with nice low level hodos and then the mid levels/upper levels fanning out, its prob the nam being the nam lol View attachment 42121View attachment 42122

Of course. It is 2020. Throw some killer wasp and locust in those tornadoes as well and that my folks is what 2020 is all about.

Of course. It is 2020. Throw some killer wasp and locust in those tornadoes as well and that my folks is what 2020 is all about.
Lol those types of hodographs mean business, often associated with cyclic sups given low level hodograph curvature and nearly 30kts of SRW at 6km which errs away from HP sups and towards LP/classic given the straightness of the mid level hodo, only limiting factor is the marginal low level jet which reduces the tor threat significantly

Not happening. May get a little bit of rain Friday and Saturday but not enough. A decent chance that not another drop falls at GSP for 2 weeks or longer.

Can you please stop spreading false information? It doesn't do anyone any good. People come to this website to learn, not to be told inaccurate information. We have had a lot of rain over the last 2 weeks, you act like it hasn't rained since March. The Upstate and the Western/Central Carolina's have had more than their fair share of rain. You act as though we are in a full drought. Just chiilll out, please.

Back