• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

Would bet on this wave slowing down in future runs. Regardless, definitely liking this look for storms around here
Might have to look into the record for sub 70 days at RDU. What was the link you sent to me where you had the 80+ october days again?

Might have to look into the record for sub 70 days at RDU. What was the link you sent to me where you had the 80+ october days again?

SERCC NWS NOWData (just find your NWS site > Calendar Day Summaries > Variable (in this case high temps) > Summary > Number of years.

https://sercc.com/nowdata.html

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.04.05 PM.png

You can also navigate to this page by going to NWS Raleigh main page, click on "Climate & Past Weather" then click on the "NOWData" tab.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.05.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.05.49 PM.png

Yeah we are highly dependent on that low next week. A little west and we are struggling out of the 50s and 60s for 3 days, farther east and we are baking in the upper 80s. Good times.
Id 110% bet this gets shoved inland and we are struggling out of the 50s with cold rain. A record cold stretch of a May here. Must be nice to live in Atlanta or Charlotte which last few years have always avoided the most below average weather . Think we had a few months last year that were well above average in Charlotte but a bit below average in Raleigh.

Id 110% bet this gets shoved inland and we are struggling out of the 50s with cold rain. A record cold stretch of a May here. Must be nice to live in Atlanta or Charlotte which last few years have always avoided the most below average weather . Think we had a few months last year that were well above average in Charlotte but a bit below average in Raleigh.
Also Columbia SC is yet to see first 90 degree day WOW!!

So is there a severe weather outbreak Monday in the southeast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gfs still showing some spin in the gulf in the med range. Probably nothing, but just look interesting

Haven't seen 70 IMBY since 5/6 with today not looking good so far, we get enough highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s in the heart of winter I don't need it to roll into May, just like I don't want 90s to run into October

I'd take 90s in May all day if it meant highs in the 60s late october, highs in the 50s for November. The last 5 hunting seasons have been way too warm. I cant hardly remember hunting a frosty morning last!

Haven't seen 70 IMBY since 5/6 with today not looking good so far, we get enough highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s in the heart of winter I don't need it to roll into May, just like I don't want 90s to run into October

Or 100s lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back