• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

The good news for those that don’t want intense heat is that models have cooled the SE a lot for the 6-10 day period due to interaction of the W Atlantic ST low and an E US mid latitude trough. Whereas before it was looking well above normal, that period has cooled to near normal.

I've been noticing some models hinting at some spin in the gulf. 6z gfs this morning looked interesting in the med range

The good news for those that don’t want intense heat is that models have cooled the SE a lot for the 6-10 day period due to interaction of the W Atlantic ST low and an E US mid latitude trough. Whereas before it was looking well above normal, that period has cooled to near normal.
Thumbs down

I want cooler weather personally. Not freeze level, but 70s for highs. At least you don't have to work outside all day and wear a mask like I do and when it heats up it's going to be miserable. I want it to be as nice as possible for as long as possible.
Haven't seen 70 IMBY since 5/6 with today not looking good so far, we get enough highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s in the heart of winter I don't need it to roll into May, just like I don't want 90s to run into October

Haven't seen 70 IMBY since 5/6 with today not looking good so far, we get enough highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s in the heart of winter I don't need it to roll into May, just like I don't want 90s to run into October

And ill take 70s highs and 50s lows any day I can get them between April and October 15. We have more than enough days with highs in the 90s and lows in the 60s or 70s!
?

And ill take 70s highs and 50s lows any day I can get them between April and October 15. We have more than enough days with highs in the 90s and lows in the 60s or 70s!
?

Hey I'm not disagreeing with you. Thing is if we do get his cutoff just offshore you guys will be basking in sun with highs in the mid 70s and low dewpoints. From MBY east we will have clouds, some precip, highs stuck around 55-60, in other words it'll suck

Hey I'm not disagreeing with you. Thing is if we do get his cutoff just offshore you guys will be basking in sun with highs in the mid 70s and low dewpoints. From MBY east we will have clouds, some precip, highs stuck around 55-60, in other words it'll suck
Im freaking done with this garbage already . TWC next week already showing some well below average March type weather again with a high of 69. Avg highs are at 80 this time of year and reach 84 by end of the month. I shouldnt be struggling to be even comfortably warm in May

I'm enjoying these actual spring feeling days, but I do think the heat will come in time for summer. It's hard to believe that the official summer is around the corner

Worth noting that the ridge not being as intense here/displaced away from us would likely increase precip chances and less subsidence once that phaser off the east coast moves out, ridge would just be flatter here with w/nw flow around here at H5, which would likely increase thunderstorm chances, especially once any CAA from that phaser is gone, at this point I would take that as well C0345C59-785D-47A5-9A60-7FF56E82A159.png0DA72745-8011-4681-B9E2-7C5443B572F7.png

Im freaking done with this garbage already . TWC next week already showing some well below average March type weather again with a high of 69. Avg highs are at 80 this time of year and reach 84 by end of the month. I shouldnt be struggling to be even comfortably warm in May
Yeah we are highly dependent on that low next week. A little west and we are struggling out of the 50s and 60s for 3 days, farther east and we are baking in the upper 80s. Good times.

Worth noting that the ridge not being as intense here/displaced away from us would likely increase precip chances and less subsidence once that phaser off the east coast moves out, ridge would just be flatter here with w/nw flow around here at H5, which would likely increase thunderstorm chances, especially once any CAA from that phaser is gone, at this point I would take that as well
NAM is trying to sneak some goodies in Saturday afternoon

Back